Your Library of the Future
For the amount of people, Dunham Public Library is chartered to serve (25, 194), we have been constrained by space issues for years. Therefore, we are seeking to add a second floor addition to our library.
Since 2013, Dunham Public Library has received over 1.2 million dollars in construction grant awards to libraries from new York State
What will be the impact of this second floor addition?
- It will feature energy efficient construction
- It will add a needed 3810 square feet to the library
- There will be ADA accessible bathrooms
- A Community Room, Adult Reading Room and a Book Sale Room
- Our HVAC will be upgraded
- Our new second floor addition will also offer a new courtyard and roof top seating.
Dunham Public Library will continue to phase construction projects to:
- Maximize state construction awards to libraries
- Minimize disruption to library services