All groups meet at Dunham Public Library.
Dunham Public Library Genealogy Group
- Meets the third Saturday of every month from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM. Genealogy Group Flyer
- The Library’s Genealogy Group is a gathering of individuals who are interested in family history research. It is an informal gathering where people can come to share their “brick walls” with others and, reciprocally, with others giving suggestions for ways to find answers. The group encourages all people to attend who want to begin researching their family trees.
- Additional assistance will be provided with Dunham Library research databases: Ancestry.com and HeritageQuest.com
- *Please note: Use of Ancestry.com requires a library card from Dunham Public Library
- Group Facilitator: Linna Kinne-Miller (315) 736-9444
- Next Meeting: Saturday, August 19
Tai Chi at Dunham Public Library: Please join us each Thursday (4:30 – 5:30 PM)
Learn several movements in Tai Chi with Marilyn Miller, a certified instructor from Healthy Life Group. This class is open to all ages and free. For more information, call 315-736-9734 or stop by Dunham Public Library.
- Meets every Tuesday afternoon from 1:00 – 3:00 PM. needlecrafters
- All ages and skill levels are welcome. Bring a current project or start a new one.
- For more information, call 315-736-9734 or stop by the library.
Evening Crochet and Knitting Group
All are welcome to join this knitting group to learn, share and make beautiful projects.
We meet every Tuesday evening from 5:00 – 6:30 PM. Bring a current project or start a new one.
For more information, call 315-736-9734 or stop by the library.