ALL outside programming is canceled for the time being. We appreciate your patience as we gradually re-open.
Dunham Public Library Genealogy Group / Ancestry.com
- Meets the third Tuesday of every month from 6:00 – 8:00 PM; genealogy 319
- The Library’s Genealogy Group is a gathering of individuals who are interested in family history research. It is an informal gathering where people can come to share their “brick walls” with others and, reciprocally, with others giving suggestions for ways to find answers. The group encourages all people to attend who want to begin researching their family trees.
- Additional assistance will be provided with Dunham Library research databases:
- Black Freedom Struggle in the United States: Challenges and Triumphs in the Pursuit of Equality. This free resource from Proquest features a selection of freely available primary source documents.
- *Please note: Use of Ancestry.com and HeritageQuest both require a library card from Dunham Public Library. Both resources are currently owned by the same company, Proquest, and the only way to access either resource is from within the library. Neither resource may be accessed remotely.
- Group Facilitator: Linna Kinne-Miller (315) 736-9444
- Next Meeting: TBA