As of 6/1/20, ALL outside programming is canceled for the time being. We appreciate your patience as we gradually re-open.
All groups meet at Dunham Public Library.
Dunham Public Library Genealogy Group / Ancestry.com
- Meets the third Tuesday of every month from 6:00 – 8:00 PM; genealogy 319
- The Library’s Genealogy Group is a gathering of individuals who are interested in family history research. It is an informal gathering where people can come to share their “brick walls” with others and, reciprocally, with others giving suggestions for ways to find answers. The group encourages all people to attend who want to begin researching their family trees.
- Additional assistance will be provided with Dunham Library research databases:
- *Please note: Use of Ancestry.com and HeritageQuest both require a library card from Dunham Public Library. Both resources are currently owned by the same company, Proquest, and the only way to access either resource is from within the library. Neither resource may be accessed remotely.
- Group Facilitator: Linna Kinne-Miller (315) 736-9444
- Next Meeting: TBA
Tai Chi at Dunham Public Library: Please join us each Thursday (4:30 – 5:30 PM)
Learn several movements in Tai Chi with Marilyn Miller, a certified instructor from Healthy Life Group. This class is open to all ages and free. For more information, call 315-736-9734, extension 207 or stop by Dunham Public Library.
- Meets every Tuesday afternoon from 1:00 – 3:00 PM. dunham needle crafters
- All ages and skill levels are welcome. Bring a current project or start a new one.
- For more information, call 315-736-9734, extension 207 or stop by the library.
Please join us each Wednesday evening from 5:30 – 6:30 PM
Chair yoga is a gentle form of yoga that is practiced sitting on a chair, or standing using a chair for support. Chair Yoga improves strength, flexibility, proprioception, and mental clarity, and reduces stress and helps with pain management. Yoga classes are also a great opportunity to meet and socialize with people! All ages, drop in, donations welcome. For more information contact Noi Moore at (850)736-6558 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please consult with your doctor before starting an exercise program.
Alzheimer’s Association Support Group