The Book Lovers Reading Group
- Meets the third Monday of every month at 6:00 PM. All are welcome.
- Next meeting: March 18: We will be discussing Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
- Here’s what we’re reading in the coming months:book lovers reading group 0319
- Contact: Jane Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org
Friends of Poetry … Plus!
- Meets the second Saturday of every month from 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM. All lovers of the poetic muse are invited to attend.
- History of the Friends of Poetry
- Please enjoy The Little Blue Ball by Mae Parker
- Next meeting: April 13: Please join us: friendspoetryplus
- Contact: Lorraine Kreimeyer: (315) 736-3285
Monday Writers Group
- Meets the fourth Monday of every month at 6:00 PM.
- This group is currently on hiatus
- All works are published HERE with permission of the authors.
- Contact: email@example.com or call 315-736-9734, extension 207
The Page Turners Book Club
- Meets the first Wednesday of every month at 6:00 PM. All are welcome.
- Next meeting: April 3
- Next selection: My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She’s Sorry by Fredrik Backman
- Check out our selections for 2019:page turners book club 419 (1)
- Contact: Karen Wahl, firstname.lastname@example.org
Books of Our Lives
- Meets the 4th Tuesday of each month from 2:30 – 4:00 PM
- Next meeting: March 26
- Next selection: After Anna by Lisa Scottoline
- Contact: Jenee Gerardo, email@example.com, 315-736-9734, ext. 203