Partners in Crime Book Club
- Book club with a focus on the mystery and thriller genres
- Will meet quarterly on Thursday afternoons from 2:00 – 4:00 PM
- Next meeting: Thursday, October 19
- Next selection: Paranoid by Lisa Jackson
- Contacts: Jaime Dudajek-Burgdoff – firstname.lastname@example.org and Jenee Gerardo – email@example.com
The Book Lovers Reading Group: **This group is on hiatus until September 2023.
- Meets the third Monday of every month at 6:00 PM. All are welcome.
- Next meeting: TBA
- Next selection: TBA
- Contact: Jane Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org
The Page Turners Book Club
- Meets the first Wednesday of every month at 6:00 PM. All are welcome.
- Next meeting: October 4
- Next selection: The Midwife Murders by James Patterson and Richard Dilallo
- Contact: Karen Wahl – email@example.com
Books of Our Lives Book Club
- Meets the 4th Tuesday of each month from 2:00 – 4:00 PM
- Next meeting: September 26
- Next selection: Sea of Tranquility by Emily St. John Mandel
- Contact: Jenee Gerardo – firstname.lastname@example.org, 315-736-9734, ext. 203
BYOB: Bring Your Own Book Club
- Next Meeting: September 28
- When: 6:00 – 7:30 PM
Please join us on the fourth Thursday of the month to discuss the book you are currently reading or any book you have currently read and enjoyed. This is an informal gathering to meet other book lovers to both get and give suggestions of books to read. Feel free to stay the whole time or just drop by. Snacks provided.
Got a question? Let us know! : email@example.com