The Book Lovers Reading Group
- Meets the third Monday of every month at 6:00 PM. All are welcome.
- Next meeting: May 20: We will be discussing Hillbilly Elegy by J.D. Vance
- Here’s what we’re reading in the coming months: book lovers reading group 0719
- Contact: Jane Williams – email@example.com
Friends of Poetry … Plus!
- Meets the second Saturday of every month from 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM. All lovers of the poetic muse are invited to attend.
- History of the Friends of Poetry
- Please enjoy The Little Blue Ball by Mae Parker
- Next meeting: May 11: Please join us: friendspoetryplus
- Contact: Lorraine Kreimeyer: (315) 736-3285
Monday Writers Group
- Meets the fourth Monday of every month at 6:00 PM.
- This group is currently on hiatus
- All works are published HERE with permission of the authors.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 315-736-9734, extension 207
The Page Turners Book Club
- Meets the first Wednesday of every month at 6:00 PM. All are welcome.
- Next meeting: June 5
- Next selection: Rules of Civility by Amor Towles
- Check out our selections for 2019: page turners book club 719
- Contact: Karen Wahl, email@example.com
Books of Our Lives
- Meets the 4th Tuesday of each month from 2:30 – 4:00 PM
- Next meeting: May 28
- Next selection: The Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet by Jamie Ford
- Contact: Jenee Gerardo, firstname.lastname@example.org, 315-736-9734, ext. 203