The Book Lovers Reading Group
- Meets the third Monday of every month at 6:00 PM. All are welcome.
- Next meeting: February 19: We will be discussing News of the World by Paulette Jiles
- Here’s what we’re reading in the coming months: book lovers 0118
- Contact: Jane Williams – email@example.com
Friends of Poetry … Plus!
- Meets the second Saturday of every month from 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM. All lovers of the poetic muse are invited to attend.
- History of the Friends of Poetry
- Next meeting: March 10: Please join us: friendspoetryplus
- Contact: Lorraine Kreimeyer: (315) 736-3285
Monday Writers Group
- Meets the fourth Monday of every month at 6:00 PM. Meetings are open to all.
- Next meeting: February 26
- This month’s writing prompts: If I Could Change One Thing or Basic Instinct
- All works are published HERE with permission of the authors.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 736-9734
Plotters Ink Fiction Writing Group
- Meets the second Thursday of every month from 1:00 – 3:00 PM. All are welcome.
- We are a daytime fiction writing group.
- Next meeting: March 8
- For full assignment details, please click HERE
- Contact e-mail: email@example.com
The Page Turners Book Club (*formerly The Wednesday Night Book Club)
- Meets the first Wednesday of every month at 6:00 PM. All are welcome.
- Next meeting: Wednesday, March 7
- Next selection: Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
- Check out our selections for 2017:wednesday night book club 1117
- Contact: Karen Wahl; firstname.lastname@example.org; (315) 430-6555
Tuesday Afternoon Book Club
- Meets the 4th Tuesday of each month from 2:30 – 4:00 PM
- Next meeting: February 27
- Organizational meeting
- Contact: Jenee Gerardo, email@example.com, 315-736-9734, ext. 203