The Book Lovers Reading Group
- Meets the third Monday of every month at 6:00 PM. All are welcome.
- Next meeting: January 21: We will be discussing The Death and Life of the Great Lakes by Dan Egan
- Here’s what we’re reading in the coming months:
- Contact: Jane Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org
Friends of Poetry … Plus!
- Meets the second Saturday of every month from 10:30 AM – 12:30 PM. All lovers of the poetic muse are invited to attend.
- History of the Friends of Poetry
- Please enjoy The Little Blue Ball by Mae Parker
- Next meeting: February 9: Please join us: friendspoetryplus
- Contact: Lorraine Kreimeyer: (315) 736-3285
Monday Writers Group
- Meets the fourth Monday of every month at 6:00 PM.
- Next meeting: January 28
- This month’s writing prompts: TBA
- All works are published HERE with permission of the authors.
- Contact: email@example.com or call 315-736-9734, extension 207
The Page Turners Book Club
- Meets the first Wednesday of every month at 6:00 PM. All are welcome.
- Next meeting: February 6
- Next selection: Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris
- Check out our selections for 2019:
- Contact: Karen Wahl, firstname.lastname@example.org; (315) 430-6555
Books of Our Lives
- Meets the 4th Tuesday of each month from 2:30 – 4:00 PM
- Next meeting: January 22
- Next selection: The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein
- Contact: Jenee Gerardo, email@example.com, 315-736-9734, ext. 203