As of October 2020, Dunham Public Library is continuing its program of Curbside Pickup.
Our temporary hours of operation are now:
Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
For full details on this new procedure, please see below:
- Curbside Pickup allows patrons to reserve Dunham Public Library books, audiobooks, DVDs and other materials online at www.midyork.org, by calling 315-736-9734, ext. 301 or by email to email@example.com.
- Our patrons also have the option of visiting our library for short “Grab & Go” visits. We ask that you wear a mask or one will be provided for you. We allow up to eight people inside to browse our collection, pick up reserves, drop off items, fax, copy, etc…
- If you wish to use a computer, we ask that you make an appointment ahead of time.
We encourage you to take advantage of this personalized service, which is designed to provide access to library materials while observing all safety mandates and recommendations.
- We will notify you via email or phone when your Library Takeout order is ready.
- Upon notification, pick up will be available Monday – Friday, from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM and Saturday, from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM, at our new west entrance parking lot.
- Patrons who are coming to pick up materials must wear a mask and practice appropriate social distancing.
- Staff will be unable to take returns directly from you.
- Please use the book drop at either entrance to return your items. Our drive up book drop will remain closed until further notice.
- All returned materials will be disinfected and quarantined before they are available to loan again. That means it may take up to 6 days for materials you have returned to be removed from your account.
- More of our services will be restored as state and local restrictions are lifted. Our programming will resume when we are able to safely provide them to our community.
- Online resources: Including Libby (overdrive), RB Digital, and Transparent Language lessons have been available and expanded throughout the closure and will remain available. For help accessing those resources please call to speak with staff: 315-736-9734, Ext. 301.